Sunday, March 27, 2016

This doctor orders pregnancy tests on men. You’re probably doing it too.

shutterstock_211066027

I order pregnancy tests on men. In fact, I do it pretty frequently.

Now before you go and question my professional competency, let me assure you that I went to a good medical school. I also completed a four-year residency in emergency medicine at a top-notch residency program. I was board-certified less than one year after finishing and have maintained that status ever since.

Despite this, I still order pregnancy tests on men.

Perhaps you are thinking that I order this test because beta-hCG levels can rise in certain types of cancers. I appreciate you giving me the benefit of the doubt, but you would be wrong.

Continue reading ...

Your patients are rating you online: How to respond. Manage your online reputation: A social media guide. Find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment