Friday, April 1, 2016

How a Trump presidency may affect physicians

shutterstock_283689917

For a moment, let’s forget about his unfiltered voice, bullying, flip-flops, ego, and violence-focused rhetoric. I know suspending this discussion might be interpreted as some as my supporting Donald Trump. I do not.

I would rather, however, look at how Donald Trump in the White House might affect the day-to-day lives of physicians. And by this I am not referring to his support or opposition to universal health care, for I don’t know his true stance on this issue, and Mr. Trump has been malleable and inconsistent in this regard. Rather, I am talking about medical malpractice.

I hold as more important what a person does than what he or she says as an indicator of future behavior and decision-making. And in the legal and liability arena, Mr. Trump’s history is far from muddy.

Continue reading ...

Your patients are rating you online: How to respond. Manage your online reputation: A social media guide. Find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment